I'm sure I'm not the only girl absolutely swimming in product that I could never even dream of going through in this lifetime when the rate of acquiring far exceeds the rate of usage! I had never heard of Project 10 Pan until reading Stylish and Literate the other day and thought it was an amazing idea.
How it works is you choose 10 products in your cosmetic emporium and use up each product in its entirety before you buy anything new. I feel like by the time I use up one product I really should comb through the rest of my stash and use up that instead of buying something new! So, really at this rate, Project 10 Pan is going to last a VERY long time...
As you can see, I have 12 products because my Cake hair and body spray and Dior lip gloss are very close to being done to start off with so it would be a bit like cheating.
Here is everything that I hope to "pan":
- Nars Orgasm Blush
- Clinique Eyeshadow Duo in Strawberry Fudge
- Benefit Cream to Powder Foundation in Medium
- Cake Satin Sugar Hair and Body Spray
- Lise Watier Plumpissimo Lip Gloss in Vintage Peach
- Dior Ultra Gloss in 257
- Clinique Plump and Shine in Pink Champagne
- Shu Uemura Lip Gloss Unlimited in Pink
- Clinique Long Last Lipstick in Blushing Nude (I even have a new one ready to go thanks to Clinique Bonus time!)
- Yves Rocher Glitter Mascara
- Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner in Zero
- Physician's Formula Eye Booster Eyeliner in Ultra Black (I also have a new one ready to go thanks to a 2 in 1 deal)
I am a huge sucker for lip gloss which in my mind are the first things to go bad so I figured I'd start with those. I hope I'll be a good girl and not cave, but with Christmas coming along with all of these limited edition collections, this is going to be tough! Update in a month!