Woohoo! Versatile Blogger and Nail Art Friendly Blog Badges!
Wednesday, December 14, 2011
Awwww! I'm so excited about these! Thank you to Nail Noise for the awards and I really appreciate the thought! Seeing you and Ashesela's nails on RedditLaqueristas really made nail art a lot more fun! I love the nail art/beauty community and I always look forward to seeing what designs you come up with!
I guess I now need to tell you all seven things about myself and based on the history of the Versatile Blogger Badge, tag either 5 or 15 other wonderful bloggers!
1. I am 28 years old, but I'd like to stay around the age of 25 ;-)
2. I am a classically trained violinist and I have been playing since I was nine-years old. You can always tell when I haven't been playing by the length of my nails since you have to keep them really short in order to place them nicely on the strings.
3. I only started painting my nails this past May when I had my acrylics taken off to play for a wedding and discovered that I LOVED nail polish!
4. I have two cats: Yoshi and Snow. Yoshi is 13 years old and is a Maine Coone and Snow is 15 years old and is a Persian. Both were adopted from people that couldn't care for them anymore :(
5. I have been going to university for 10 years and I am writing my last and 66th final exam next Monday. I have a BSc in Cell Biology and Genetics and I went back to pair it off with a degree in Computer Science to get into the field of Bioinformatics.
6. I am a huge Trekkie and I own complete DVD sets for Voyager and The Next Generation. I often watch Star Trek when I am sick with a bowl of chicken soup.
7. I suffer from motion sickness which collides with my love of video games. I can usually last about 30 minutes before I feel like puking. I usually have to take something beforehand if I want to play for longer.
Now, for five other blog tags that I don't think have been tagged yet...
Blue Tale and Nail Tips
Copy That, Copy Cat
Obviously, you don't have to continue the tag if you don't want to, but know that I look forward to reading your blogs all the time and I enjoy seeing what inspires you!
Posted by Jayne Lim at 12:00 AM