Kristy from My Glittery Obsessions, Sabina from Beauty Blogs and More… and Andrea from Cutely Whimsical nominated me for the One Lovely Blog Award for which I say thank you and sorry I’m only doing it now! All three have awesome blogs you all should also check out if you haven’t already!
For this award, I get to share another 7 more facts about myself so I hope no one is bored with me!
1. I have a size 2 ring finger. My engagement ring had to be specially remounted and was the smallest-sized engagement ring Birks has ever made.
2. I currently have 266 bottles of nail polish in my collection and it will probably continue to grow.
3. My birthday is coming up, it’s on Canada Day!
4. I have two tattoos. I got the Chinese characters when I was 22 and the snowflake was a 25th birthday present from my mom. These pictures were taken right after they were done so my skin looks pretty raw.
5. I’m Chinese, but I don’t speak Chinese. I can’t even understand it when spoken.
6. I cried the day I got my Driver’s License because I didn’t believe that I deserved to be on the road! I was scared of driving until I had to start driving myself to university.
7. Along with my love of potatoes, comes a love for tomatoes of all kinds! I love snacking on cherry tomatoes all the time and must always have them in salads.
LOL, hopefully you guys don’t think I’m any more weird after this!