My first empties post! I love reading empties posts so I thought I’d try it out myself and it’s so much fun seeing what products you’ve tried and used up for the month!
1. Caudalie Vinosource SOS Thirst-Qunching Serum Sample – worst sample packaging ever! 3 uses was about what I got out of it so good job Glymm on the guesstimate! I actually did like the product, but it wasn’t good enough to surpass my current Clarins skincare routine.
2. Caudalie Moisturizing Sorbet Sample – same as above and as much as I liked it, I still think I love my Clarins skin routine more.
3. Clarins Gel Marula Cleanser Sample – Love it. Already purchased the full size and it was one of my June Luvs!
4. The Body Shop Satsuma Body Polish – Love the scent and jelly texture! Will definitely repurchase during the next promotion!
5. Olay Professional Pro-X Eye Cream Sample – I received this in my October Luxe Box. I liked the texture of this eye cream and I would repurchase in the future.
6. Ola Tropical Organics Paradise Plumeria Creme Lotion – I’m not normally a plum scent person, but this lotion actually smelled quite nice. I also enjoyed the consistency of the product and certainly hope to repurchase soon!
7. Lush BB Seaweed Fresh Face Mask – You can see my review where I pretty decided that I didn’t like seaweed chunks on my face even though my skin did feel quite nice after application. Unfortunately, I will not repurchase.
8. Anderson Soap Company Soap in a Jar in Satsuma – This is made my Dennis Anderson who can be found on etsy and I have purchased many many soaps from him. He is a fabulous seller and makes such fun soaps! This one is a whipped soap that you just use on a loofah or in your hands and off you go! This smells wonderful too. I have already repurchased this three times over! My fiance and I cannot get enough!
9. Mario Badescu Hydro Moisturizer with Vitamin C Sample – I didn’t really like this all that much…some days I found that it just wasn’t moisturizing enough. I will not be purchasing in the future.
10. Mario Badescu Enzyme Cleansing Gel Sample – I really liked the scent! It’s sort of hard to describe…like fresh and sweet-smelling at the same time? I would repurchase, but not through the Mario Badescu site as shipping is pretty expensive. I’d probably do it through Yesstyle.
11. Goldwell Rich Repair Shampoo and Conditioner Samples – I didn’t notice any significant changes with the amount in these sample packs. I’m working on the second set of samples packs I was sent in my May Luxe Box so maybe I will see some changes then. Unsure about repurchasing at the moment…
12. Fekkai Advanced Salon Technician Color Care Shampoo and Conditioner Samples (2 packs of each) – I actually liked these! I would repurchase the day I finally run out of shampoo and conditioner samples!
13. Rahua Shampoo and Conditioner Samples – I received this in my November 2011 Glymm Box and I’m finally getting to it now! Apparently, Gwenyth Paltrow uses Rahua and we know how nice her hair looks . I found the smell to be very earthy which was ok, but I guess I have an idea in my head of how my shampoos should smell. I don’t think I’d repurchase this based on the fact that it’s expensive and didn’t really make a difference to my hair.
14. Korres Cleansing Makeup Removing Wipes for Face and Eyes with Milk Proteins – I found these cleansing cloths to be softer than the Simple ones I tried out earlier through Topbox. They are also paraben-free and worked well to remove my eye makeup as well. Definitely will repurchase!
15. Organx Brazilian Keratin Complex Shampoo and Conditioner Samples – I received these in the mail and didn’t think much of them so I was amazed when after one shower my hair felt silky and soft! I loved it! I would definitely get the full size!
16. LUSH Charity Pot Sample – Smells better on than in the pot! Will get the full size!
17. LUSH Creme Anglais Sample – Smells better in the pot than on! It smelled so good until I put it on my skin…will not get the full size.
18. skoah Aha Mask Sample – I love this guy because it’s a peppermint infused mask that makes your skin tingle! It applies nicely because it’s a gel and just perks up your skin when you need it! I have already purchased the full-sized product!
19. Elizabeth Arden Prevage Day Cream Sample – I believe we all received this in our first inaugural Glossybox and I found it to be a little too thick for my liking. I do have dry skin, but I felt like when I applied it to my skin, it just sort of sat there on the surface and wasn’t absorbed. I will not repurchase.
20. Cake It’s A Slice Scrub – I don’t have the bottle because my fiance threw it out while I was at work…It’s discontinued so I can’t repurchase even I wanted to! I got tired of the scent though. It’s VERY sweet.
I managed to get through quite a number of samples this month and got a chance to try a number of different products so I’m pleased with my very first month of doing empties!