Traci from drinkcitra has recently awarded me with two lovely blog awards for which I say thank you and that I am honoured that she thought of me. She has a wonderful blog filled with nail swatches and art and has a such a sweet and friendly personality that you are able to sense just through her thoughtful comments and I am happy to have her as a blogger friend!
The rules for this award are:
1. Post who gave you the award and link to it.
2. Tell 5 strange things about you (a little tag).
3. Give the award to 5 other blogs.
5 Strange Things
1. If I see a clip of any Star Trek: Next Generation or Voyager episode I can tell you the name of the episode as well as mouth the words. I even have a document that has the episodes organized by “type of storyline” i.e. war, romance, humor
2. I refuse to have data on my cell phone which means my phone bill is $25/month. I feel like I’m on the computer enough that I enjoy a bit of a technology break by not having access to the internet on my phone.
3. My fiance and I often have conversations using quotes from “Family Guy”.
4. I LOVE watching Eurovision and I am still obsessed with “Epic Sax Guy”.
5. I sleep with socks on. I thought this was normal until about 5 years ago…
The rules for the second award are:
1. Post the award photo on your blog
2. Link back to the person who nominated you for this award
3. Nominate 10 bloggers
4. Tell me what makes you hooked on following a blog
What makes me start reading a blog initially are good photography, an easy to read font and a layout that isn’t too busy. I also love bloggers that reply to comments and interact with their audience. You really feel like you’re really part of a community and that you truly are among friends.
Now, for everyone’s favourite part, the chosen bloggers! I know sometimes tags can be hard to do so don’t feel pressured to do it if you don’t want to participate.
All of these are more great blogs written by wonderful women!