It feels like forever ago that I ordered this and I still have everything in this very box because of the build up of products that happened over the holidays. I keep blaming “the holidays” for my deep-seeded beauty acquisition issues, but if I’m still using that excuse in March, one of you please stage some sort of intervention!
A fun orange make up case which feels incredibly durable! This is a makeup case that will last!
1. Serious Skin Detailer
This seriously scares me. There is a mixing dish, brushes, tubes of product for different phases…I am scared that my skin will hate me after using this!
2. Denise Richards Volume Extend Volumizing Spray
3. Ojon Volume Advance Thickening Spray
4. Marc Anthony 2nd Day Clear Dry Shampoo
5. Carols Daughter Monoi Repairing Hair Mask
6. Elizabeth Grant Vitamin C Cleanser
7. Boscia Restorative Night Treatment
8. Strivectin-SD Power Serum for Wrinkles
9. Proactiv Solution Green Tea Moisturizer
10. Lily Tibetan Chrysanthemum Age Rectify Cream
11. Perricone MD Acyl-Glutathione
12. Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Repair Moisturizer
13. Prai Firming Concentrate
14. IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Anti-Aging Waterproof Concealer
15. IT Cosmetics Vitality Lip Flush in “Je Ne Sais Quoi”
16. Mereadesso Beautiful Body Balm
17. Dalton Lash Fix Tilting Mascara
18. Skinn Twin Set Collagen Boost Lipstick and Wet Lips Gloss
I have SO MANY skin care products now that I think I am set for life! Of course, this probably won’t stop me from buying more, but I think it will slow me down for the next couple of months. I also think it’s time to do some reviews on all of these goodies as I go through them! Has anyone tried the Serious Skin Detailer? I’m too scared to open it…