If any of you are currently in a position, like myself, of trying to get your money back from your credit company ever since Glymm (Metro news article from today) up and left after weeks of dodging questions and horrible customer service, I have some news that will make your day!
(images from nailpolishcanada.com)
Anybody who was a Glymm box member at any point during the last 4 months qualifies.
- Email with proof of membership (receipt, confirmation email, credit card statement etc.) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Within 24 hours we'll email you a coupon code to get this $25 value box for free!
Make sure to tell us if you want the Shocking Pink, Nova, or Towel Boy Toy version. (and give a backup choice too)
This awesome Anti-Glymm Box includes
- 1 x Choice of: China Glaze Shocking Pink, Nova (silver glitter), or Towel Boy Toy (blue)
- 1 x China Glaze For Audrey (best selling China Glaze ever!)
- 1 x Color Club In Theory
- 1 x White Nail File
- 1 x mini Seche Vite Top Coat
- 1 x mini Tend Skin
Note: The box is free, you don't need to order anything else. However standard shipping rules apply (basically order $25 of other items and everything ships free or it's only $3 shipping for just the box). Limited quantity available.
Wow! I am beyond impressed as NPC is certainly going out of their way by doing this. They really are the “friendly neighbourhood polish people” and I am so proud to say that they are from my neck of the woods!