I straighten my hair. A lot. So, when Misikko contacted me to review the HANA Pro 1” Flat Iron I was very curious to see how it would hold up to the flat iron I was currently using. According the Misikko site, this flat iron is in the Top 10 Best Flat Irons and has been voted by consumers to be the best overall flat iron. When I saw that, I REALLY got curious and had to try this model out for myself!
My package arrived in a massive box packed with quite a number of extra goodies packaged in lovely bows! I don’t know if this is the norm for all orders, but I’d like to think it is!
Inside were some elf products, lavender rose-shaped bath bombs, hand sanitizer, nail files and an angel ornament…
There was also a black silicone heat mat and brush that has been great for fluffing up my bangs!
Also included were a heat proof protective pouch with a bow and plastic white rose.
Each flat iron comes with a heavy duty lined leather pouch for storage.
Inside were instructions on how to use the flat iron and safety tips!
Some facts about my hair:
- Naturally wavy
- Prone to frizziness
- Each individual strand of hair is thick, but I don’t have a lot of them!
- NEVER been dyed
HANA Pro 1” Flat Iron Professional Features:
- Advanced Tourmaline Ceramic Plates for Accelerated Ion Generation and Maximum Frizz-Free, Conditioning Shine
- Ceramic is naturally hygienic, protects color & retards fading
- Floating 1" Plates Auto-Adjust To Glide Over Any Hair Texture
- Curved Plate Edges For Versatile Styling - Curl, Flip or Straighten!
- Adjustable Temperature Dial - 5 Settings from 140-450° F for All Hair Types
- Flash Heats in Seconds with Instant Compensation for Heat Loss
- Ergonomic Handle Design with No-Slip Grip
- Smooth Grooves Keep Hair Strands Separate and Snag-Free
- Tangle-Free Salon Quality Cord Swivels 360°; Convenient Hanging Loop
- Energy Efficient at 38 Watts
- Independent On/Off Switch
- Includes Luxe Heat Proof Storage Pouch, Heat Proof Silicone Mat, & Special Edition Tin Case
- Two Year Warranty
You can see that I have been LOVING this flat iron! I have been using it for almost a month straight for both straightening AND curling! I can’t believe I never thought of using a flat iron to give me some extra curls! The rounded edges of the HANA flat iron make it SUPER easy. It takes me about 5-7 minutes to curl and about 10 minutes to straighten.
I read some reviews of this flat iron on other blogs and there was one that I had read that said the flat iron broke after a month of use, which made me want to wait before writing up my review. I used the flat iron today and it’s still in tip top shape so I can safely say that it’s a fantastic flat iron! I have already gotten rid of my old flat iron which I will admit was covered in dragons and didn't have a brand on it…so it wasn’t the best. It didn’t even have a way to adjust the temperature so the divide between my old flat iron and the HANA Pro is a big one!
This flat iron is safe on damp hair as well which I love since I hate waiting for my hair to dry…the heat up time is about 60 seconds and there is a light that flashes once the appropriate temperature is reached. My hair feels so soft and silky after using it whether it’s curled or completely straight. I used my AG Argan Flat Iron Spray prior to using the flat iron to protect my hair and all I have applied onto my hair in the AFTER pictures is smoothing serum to smooth out the little baby hairs that I always happen to have. Overall, I have had plenty of time to get acquainted with the HANA Pro Flat Iron and I can’t imagine my hair/life without it. I have been resistant in paying more than $50 for a flat iron, but now I see why I should be!
PR sample sent to me for review. All opinions are my own!