Formerly known as Montagne Jeunesse and now rebranded as 7th Heaven, these face masques were the FIRST face masks I ever used. A successful drugstore haul always included a MINIMUM of three of these and not only are they affordable, but they are all either vegetarian or vegan, smell amazing because they are as close to 100% as can be! I have talked about Montagne Jeunesse/7th Heaven a lot on Cosmetic Proof in the last 2 years so if you would like to find out my thoughts on the different masks, please check out my previous reviews!
Available at London Drugs, Walmart, select Lawtons, Pharmasave, Uniprix, Jean Coutu and Brunet.
Exclusive at Shoppers Drug Mart.
What can I say about all I Love...products other than you will have to stop yourself from wanting to dump this entire bottle of Vanilla & Ice Cream Bubble Bath* into your bath! The I Love... product line is just as delectable as it sounds with scents of Mango and Papaya and Coconut and Cream. I have reviewed Raspberry & Blackberry before (here) and REALLY enjoyed the bubble bath. I drained this giant bottle easily because I kept wanting to take baths!
Exclusive to Shoppers Drugs Mart and Pharmaprix.
FarleyCo and I both cannot keep goodies like these to ourselves so we're saying Happy Valentine's Day to one lucky Cosmetic Proof reader who will win:
- NEW! I love…. Vanilla and Ice Cream Bath and Shower Crème (500mL)
- NEW! COLAB Dry Shampoo 50mL in Tokyo and New York scents (1 Sheer Invisible, 1 Extreme Volume)
- NEW! Rebrand/Name 7th Heaven (from Montagne Jeunesse) masks (3)
- Makeup bag (design may vary) Terms of the Giveaway
- Open to CANADA ONLY
- Giveaway ends on February 22nd, 2016 at 11:59pm
- The winner will have 48 hours to reply once they are contacted
- Do not follow only to unfollow (I have a VERY good memory!)GOOD LUCK and Happy Valentine's Day!