I actually didn’t plan on getting the Fall Beauty Bonus, but then I got involved in beauty box swaps and realized that this bonus plus the 20x events happening this week was the perfect time to get items for my international swaps! If any of you get involved with swapping, it reminds me of having pen pals as a kid, but much more awesome! I won’t show what I got for my swaps, just what I purchased for myself, but to qualify for the Fall Beauty Bonus, I needed to spend $125 on cosmetics and I did it with $128 worth of product. I cut it pretty close! Let’s see what I got!
I love pampering myself with face masks at least two or three times a week so I had to try a couple of yummy-sounding ones from the Balea line. These Balea sachets are 3 for $5 and I can usually I can get around three uses out of each one.
Limited edition GOSH Nail Lacquer in Galaxy ($7) and Clinique Pink with a Purpose set ($19) with a cute little pouch and limited edition chubby stick shade in “Plumped Up Pink”.
1. Strivectin Power Serum
2. Elizabeth Arden Prevage Face Advanced Anti-Aging Serum
3. Clarins Hydraquench Cream-Gel – I’ve used this before and it’s great for dry skin!
4. Lise Watier Age Control Supreme The Eye Care
5. Korres Pomegranate Mattifying Treatment
6. Smashbox Photo Finish Primer
7. Lancôme La Base Pro
8. Benefit They’re Real Mascara
9. Taylor Swift Wonderstruck Lotion
10. Biotherm Lait Corporel Body Milk
11. Lab Series Multi-Action Face Wash
12. Coach Poppy Eau de Parfum
13. Elizabeth Arden Red Door Aura – Eeeek! I love little perfume bottles!
This Fall Beauty Bonus is on for another week and today is 20x the points so what a great day to go and get some Shoppers points and beauty samples!