This was supposed to be a bi-weekly event, but it took me a LONG time to even make a dent in January’s round of samples, but at least I got some empties out of it! This time, I’m going to take it easy and pace myself as there are still some full sized products I would like to finish in my beauty stash. Here is what’s in the sample criminal line up!
1. Evian Facial Spray (50mL)
2. Elizabeth Arden Visible Difference Gentle Hydrating Cream (~15mL)
3. Elizabeth Arden Visible Difference Gentle Hydrating Night Cream (~15mL)
4. Glamglow Tingling & Exfoliating Mud Mask (7mL)
5. Wine Delights Pina Colada Natural Shower Gel (50mL)
6. Wicked Little Gingerbread All Natural Soap
7. I Love Coffee Massage Bar (starting to smell weird even though I just received this in January from TNBB)
8. Shu Uemura Full Shimmer Illuminating Shampoo (75mL and from my January 2012 Topbox!)
9. Wella Brilliance Conditioner (30mL)
Can’t wait to see how I do!