It’s that time again and for this month’s NYC Beauty Pro challenge it was obviously about Halloween! I am not great at drawing on my face and struggle with EOTDs and FOTDs as is (but I love doing them) so I resorted to incorporating some really cute and glittery face stickers that I have been dying to use. Using the colour palette provided by New York Color read on to find out how to become a “Smoky-Eyed Forest Nymph”!
- Firstly, apply foundation only when I tell you to!
- After priming my lids, using the NYC HD Color Trio in Skyrise Steel, I patted the shimmery black shadow all across my lid until I achieved the desired intensity and used a fluffy brush to soften the edges
- Bring the colour up to brow bone
- Sweep the shimmery silver shade into your crease to give the eyes a little depth
- Using an angled/pencil brush, line the lower lash line in the same black shadow
- Line your lower waterline with NYC Showtime Velvet Eyeliner in Black Velvet
- Line upper lash line with black liquid liner and apply your favourite false lashes
- NOW, apply foundation! The fallout from dark shadows can be annoying so once the eyes are done
- Fill in eyebrows using the black eyeshadow from your palette
- Apply a bright pink blush and focus on apples of cheeks
- Give yourself some red lips using NYC Expert Last Lip Color in Red Rapture (Love this red!)
- For added sparkle, I added pink eyeliner glitter to the center of my lips
- Finally, add the face stickers wherever you want!
HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE! SEE YOU NEXT MONTH!